High Overall Efficiency Across the Output Range
- Binder boilers achieve efficiency ratings of over 92 percent1 with woodchips.
- The CVP control package gives fully modulating capacity control from 25 % to 100 %.
- Speed-control on all fans minimises the electric power consumption.
- The Lambda O2 regulation improves efficiency and brings out the most of your fuel.
- High-quality engineering with minimum maintenance required provides for high availability.
Lambda O2 Regulation
This sensor system uses the exhaust O2 level as an efficient indicator for complete combustion and ensures optimum combustion at all times. It reacts to deviations from the average by automatically adjusting the air intake and/or fuel supply. It also provides for stable combustion without emission peaks even where fuel quality varies.
Binder boilers are ‘carbon-neutral’ systems with low pollution levels for NOx, CO and particulates well within the limits. Even when waste wood materials are used as a fuel. As a result, Binder boilers are approved for smoke control areas under the Clean Air Act, and can easily pass any EA, or SWIP Permitting Requirements in the UK. This mainly due to:
- Low-NOx design.
- A superb combustion zone design, allowing sufficient residence time to minimise unburnt gases.
- Lambda O2 regulation to optimise the combustion on varying fuel quality.
- Excellent exhaust gas cleaning, using mono/multi cyclones, electrostatic or baghouse filters.
- Top quality CEMs controls and Urhea and Lime abatement injection systems